Recent and Upcoming News in 2021
Jan 1, 2021 1:00 PM — Dec 30, 2021 3:00 PM
- Dec 05 2021, I present our research about the Future Employment of Media Industries on the All Media Forum organized by Fudan University.
- Nov 12 2021, I give a talk to introduce the frontier of computational communication research on text mining.
- Oct 27 2021, I give a talk entitled
Understanding online public opinion from the perspective of computational social science: Cases, data and methods. Slides.
- It is my great pleasure to open the Gutenberg Fiction Dataset. You can get the dataset by participating the 2021 Chinese Contest of Digital Humanities. Learn more about this dataset from its Github repository.
- I am working on the undergraduate course Data Journalism, please check the github repo.
- I am writing a book titled Jumping Over The Network Threshold (In Chinese 《跨越网络的门槛：社交媒体上的信息扩散》). Please check this Github repository to see more information.
- I was invited to give a talk titled Information diffusion, attention flow, and computational narratives: Reflections on the logic of computational social science (信息扩散、注意力流动和计算叙事：反思计算社会科学的逻辑) on the Annual Conference of CCR, July 17-18, 2021, Xi’an. The slides can be found in the Github repository.
- I attended the Swarma ‘Sansi’ Summer Camp, Maoshan, Jurong, July 2-6, 2021.
- I attended the 2021 Summer Institute in Computational Social Science (SICSS2021-Beijing) in Beijing during June 14-25, 2021.
Edit this File
Edit this page